An Executive Committee, comprised of EDUCAUSE, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the League for Innovation in the Community College, the International Association for K-12 Online Learning, and the Council of Chief State School Officers guides the project’s overall efforts. EDUCAUSE has management and fiduciary responsibility for the program.
A national Advisory Panel of technology visionaries, educators, and innovators provides guidance on strategic directions. Confirmed advisory panelists include:
- Greg Gunn, City Light Capital
- Rick Hess, American Enterprise Institute
- Freeman Hrabowski, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Joi Ito, MIT Media Lab
- Josh Lewis, Salmon River Capital
- Bror Saxberg, Kaplan, Inc.
- Louis Soares, Center for American Progress
- David Steiner, Hunter College
- Jerry Sue Thornton, Cuyahoga Community College
- Belle Wheelan, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- David Wiley, Brigham Young University
- Bob Wise, Alliance for Excellent Education