The NGLC Newsletter is a bi-monthly email that highlights recent grant opportunities, success stories from the field, news on NGLC grantees, and opportunities to engage with the next gen learning community.
Read past newsletters below.
Click here to sign up to receive the NGLC Newsletter.
- December 2016 Newsletter: A Look into Next Gen Professional Learning
- November 2016 Newsletter: Play the Whole Game with Project-Based Learning
- October 2016 Newsletter: Hats Off to the Five XQ Winners with NGLC Roots!
- September 2016 Newsletter: Hiring Teachers with a Next Gen Mindset
- August 2016 Newsletter: The Assessment Conversation Continues
- July 2016 Newsletter: Measures That Matter Most
- June 2016 Newsletter: Curriculum. It’s the Spark That Ignites Next Gen Learning
- May 2016 Newsletter: Map Your Path to Next Generation Learning
- April 2016 Newsletter: Discover What’s New in Next Generation Learning
- November 2015 Newsletter: How next gen models impact the classroom
- July 2015 Newsletter: $25M for K–12 Education
- May 2015 Newsletter: NGLC Grantees and Staff Making Waves
- March 2015 Newsletter: Virtual Video Tours
- January 2015 Newsletter: BMA 2014 Project Highlights
- November 2014 Newsletter: Public Education Reimagined
- September 2014 Newsletter: Breakthrough Models Incubator Team Making Strides
- July 2014 NGLC Newsletter: $25M in New Grants- Six Regions Join Effort to Develop "Breakthrough" Schools
- May 2014 NGLC Newsletter- $9.3M in New Grants
- March 2014 NGLC Newsletter- Next Gen Tools
- January 2014 NGLC Newsletter- Change the Way Your Organization Thinks
- October 2013 NGLC Newsletter- Fall Conference Recap
- August 2013 NGLC Newsletter- Back to School with NGLC
- June 2013 NGLC Newsletter- New Toolkit from NGLC and iNACOL
- April 2013 NGLC Newsletter- New Postsecondary Pathways
- February 2013 NGLC Newsletter- Announcing $12M in New Funds
- Grant Opportunities
- Assessment for Learning Project
- Regional Funds for Breakthrough Schools
- Center for Collaborative Education, Massachusetts
- CityBridge Education, Washington, D.C.
- LEAP Innovations, Chicago, Ill.
- New England Secondary School Consortium
- New Schools for New Orleans
- Rogers Family Foundation, Oakland, Calif.
- The Colorado Coalition
- Funding Framework
- Grant Recipients
- Grant Opportunities